A membership programme aimed at under-45s who share our belief in the transformative power of music.
While supporting the Orchestra’s vital work, LSO Pioneers have the opportunity to meet like-minded young professionals, to grow and share their appreciation of classical music, and to build valuable social and business networks.
We offer Pioneers a wide range of benefits enabling them to build a personal relationship with the LSO while at the same time expanding their network.
Benefits for Pioneers
- Access to Half Six Fix networking events for you and a guest
- An invitation to a special performance by talented LSO musicians
- Invitations to evening open rehearsals for you and a guest
- An invitation to the annual Opening Season Concert and receptions*
- An invitation to The Orchestra Invites, the annual party with the Orchestra*
- Priority booking for the LSO’s Barbican concert season
- Regular updates about the LSO’s work
- Thanks in LSO-produced programmes
*Additional costs apply to selected special events.
£600 per year, or £50 per month
Become a Pioneer to support the Orchestra and receive a wide range of benefits.
Benefit value £180
For tax reasons we inform you that a compulsory charge is made to cover the benefits we offer to LSO Pioneers. A donation is requested, but not required, to support the work of the LSO, which qualifies for Gift Aid.
Other Membership Options
Friends form a community at the heart of the LSO, sharing in our achievements and helping us to go further with our ambitions.
Patrons get closer to the music with exclusive benefits, and play a vital role in helping us to achieve our ambitions.
Artists’ Circle members share our commitment to make outstanding music with the world’s finest musicians.
Header image © Tom Lovatt