Leading the way and investing in the future of orchestral music.
Artists’ Circle members share our commitment to make outstanding music with the world’s finest musicians.
The LSO performs with a prestigious family of talented conductors and solo artists. Each artist develops a unique relationship with the Orchestra, one with its own energy, sound and focus. These relationships are at the heart of the LSO, and the driving force behind our major artistic projects each season.
Members of the Artists’ Circle help us to continue developing these important friendships, and enable us to build new relationships with young emerging artists, investing in the future of classical music.
Benefits for Artists’ Circle Members
Meet our family of artists, gain privileged access to our major creative projects, and learn about the highlights of each season before anyone else. Throughout the year we offer unique experiences to our Artists’ Circle members, which include:
- Invitations to exclusive events and backstage access to soloists, conductors and LSO musicians throughout the season
- An annual season preview lunch with the LSO’s Managing Director and LSO musicians
As well as the privileges that come with Artists’ Circle support, we are delighted to offer members all the benefits of LSO Patrons, including:
- Enhanced priority booking for the LSO’s Barbican concert season, with a personalised booking service
- Access to premium seats for the LSO’s London concert season
- Invitations to social events with LSO Patrons across each season, including the LSO Members’ Bar and the annual Patrons’ Supported Concert
- Regular updates about the LSO’s work, including the LSO’s Living Music magazine
- Thanks in LSO-produced programmes
Membership £15,000+ (up to £29,999)
Benefit value £1,950
For tax reasons we inform you that a compulsory charge is made to cover the benefits we offer to members of our Artists’ Circle. A donation is requested, but not required, to support the work of the LSO, which qualifies for Gift Aid.
Join or Get In Touch
If you would like more information about how to deepen your association in a significant way, please contact:
Liana Richards Director of Development
firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 20 7382 2552
If you wish to make a contribution as an Artists’ Circle member but you do not wish to receive benefits or attend events, you can make a donation-only gift to the LSO at Artists’ Circle level. Please contact us for more information, or to discuss a variation of full Artists’ Circle membership.
Other Membership Options
Friends form a community at the heart of the LSO, sharing in our achievements and helping us to go further with our ambitions.
Patrons get closer to the music with exclusive benefits, and play a vital role in helping us to achieve our ambitions.
A membership programme aimed at under-45s who share our belief in the transformative power of music.
Header image © Mark Allan