Bespoke, flexible corporate partnerships, focused on results.
A corporate partnership with the LSO offers alignment with our business networks and our international reputation for innovation, quality and excellence.
Corporate partners can choose to support a unique range of initiatives, playing an integral role in the LSO’s ground-breaking activity. Sponsorship opportunities include:
- International tours to key markets including Europe, Russia, India, China, Japan, Hong Kong, the US and Australia
- Prestigious London residency at the Barbican, with the world’s most prominent conductors including Sir Simon Rattle and Sir Antonio Pappano
- Award-winning learning and community programmes in East London, encompassing music therapy, family concerts, local choirs and digital music technology
- Innovative recording and digital platforms, transforming music’s reach to millions worldwide
Sponsors can measure the results of their alignment with the LSO brand, its global reach and its large and loyal audience. In return for your investment we deliver:
- Top-tier client hospitality with exclusive access to premium tickets, venues and renowned LSO artists
- Brand visibility and positioning, building profile, trust and exposure to discerning and influential audiences
- Business-to-business opportunities as part of a senior network of corporate leaders, and a calendar of bespoke events in remarkable locations
- High-impact corporate citizenship and staff engagement opportunities within diverse communities in and around the City of London, connecting CSR with your people, PR and profit
‘Our partnership with one of the world’s greatest orchestras affords us the opportunity to set a new standard for live, open-air, and free cultural experiences in London. We’re delighted to achieve this goal with our fantastic partner, the London Symphony Orchestra. We are proud to contribute to the diverse cultural landscape of this extraordinary city.’ – Prof Dr Thomas Girst, Global Head of BMW Group Cultural Engagement
Find Out More
Partnership with the LSO could be one of the most powerful investments your company makes. A range of high profile opportunities for sponsorship is available from £30,000.
We invite you to contact us to find out more about the ways we offer measurable return on your investment:
Kyle Buchanan Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager
email@example.com | +44 20 7382 2569
Header © Kevin Leighton