Groups of 10+ save up to 30% on a choice of over 50 concerts each year, with further benefits including a simple, dedicated booking service.
From orchestral and choral to jazz and gospel, with visits from some of the world’s greatest soloists and conductors. Whether you are a regular concert-goer or are trying something new, an unforgettable outing awaits with the LSO.
Benefits for Groups of 10+
- Save 20% on standard tickets for one concert, or 30% when booking two or more concerts within the same season at the same time
- Valid for LSO concerts at the Barbican, and BBC Radio 3 concerts at LSO St Luke’s
- No booking fees
- Obligation-free reservations, with no payment due until four weeks before the concert
- Priority booking period when a new season is announced
- Simple, dedicated groups booking service
- Convenient coach drop-off and pick-up points
Further benefits are dependent on number and price of tickets, and subject to availability. Please ask the Groups team when making your reservation.
- Free hot drink vouchers
- Private interval reception with LSO musicians
- Two complimentary tickets for the Group Organiser
- Three-course meal for the Group Organiser
Discounts for Under-18s & School Groups of 10+
- £6 tickets for under-18s, with no limit on maximum number of under-18 tickets per paying adult
- 20% discount on standard tickets for accompanying adults, or 30% when booking two or more concerts within the same season at the same time
Start a Booking Enquiry
Starting a booking enquiry is easy. Email email@example.com with the following information, and someone will get back to you:
- Concert(s) of choice
- Number of seats required
- Preferred price band and seating area
To find out more before booking, or to request a What’s On guide, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Header image © Mark Allan