Groups of 10+ save up to 30% on a choice of over 50 concerts each year, with further benefits including a simple, dedicated booking service.
From orchestral and choral to jazz and gospel, with visits from some of the world’s greatest soloists and conductors. Whether you are a regular concert-goer or are trying something new, an unforgettable outing awaits with the LSO.
Benefits for Groups of 10+
- Save 20% on standard tickets for one concert, or 30% when booking two or more concerts within the same season at the same time
- Valid for LSO concerts at the Barbican, and BBC Radio 3 concerts at LSO St Luke’s
- No booking fees
- Obligation-free reservations, with no payment due until four weeks before the concert
- Priority booking period when a new season is announced
- Simple, dedicated groups booking service
- Convenient coach drop-off and pick-up points
Further benefits are dependent on number and price of tickets, and subject to availability. Please ask the Groups team when making your reservation.
- Free hot drink vouchers
- Private interval reception with LSO musicians
- Two complimentary tickets for the Group Organiser
- Three-course meal for the Group Organiser
Discounts for Under-18s & School Groups of 10+
- £6 tickets for under-18s, with no limit on maximum number of under-18 tickets per paying adult
- 20% discount on standard tickets for accompanying adults, or 30% when booking two or more concerts within the same season at the same time
Start a Booking Enquiry
Starting a booking enquiry is easy. Email email@example.com with the following information, and someone will get back to you:
- Concert(s) of choice
- Number of seats required
- Preferred price band and seating area
To find out more before booking, or to request a What’s On guide, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vast. Breathtaking. Rapturous.
Sunday 28 January 2024 • 7pm
Sir Antonio Pappano, the London Symphony Orchestra and the London Symphony Chorus join forces for Mendelssohn’s monumental oratorio.
Brave New World – Sibelius’ Second Symphony
Sweeping. Restless. Bracing.
Sunday 4 February 2024 • 7pm
Bold and unconventional choices are there to be relished in music by Beethoven and Sibelius, as the LSO is joined by conductor Thomas Søndergård and pianist Leif Ove Andsnes.
Shostakovich and Brahms – Sir Simon Rattle & Isabelle Faust
Defiant. Mercurial. Fiery.
Thursday 29 February 2024 • 7pm
Shocking, dissonant, savagely ironic: Shostakovich’s Fourth was a statement of rebellion against Stalin’s dictatorship. It's conducted by Sir Simon Rattle, alongside Brahms' Violin Concerto with soloist Isabelle Faust.
Group discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Header image © Mark Allan