Groups are sure to receive a warm welcome at London Symphony Orchestra concerts. With exclusive discounts and benefits, groups of 10+ can save up to £18* per ticket. Plus our simple booking process makes planning your next visit as easy as possible.
Choose from over 50 concerts a year, from orchestral and choral to jazz and gospel, with visits from some of the world’s greatest soloists and conductors. Whether you are a regular concert-goer or are trying something new, an unforgettable outing awaits with the LSO.
*Groups of 10+ benefit from a 30% discount when booking two or more concerts, making the best seats in the house just £42 down from £60 in the 2021/22 season.
Benefits for Groups of 10+
- 20% discount on tickets for one concert, or 30% discount when booking two or more concerts within the season ^
- No additional booking fees
- Dedicated group booking service
- Obligation-free reservations, with no payment due until four weeks before your chosen concert
- Your group's name in the free concert programme
- Priority booking period when a new season is announced
- Convenient coach drop-off and pick-up points
Benefits for Larger Groups
- Free hot drinks vouchers*
- Private interval receptions with light refreshments and the chance to meet LSO musicians*
- Two complimentary tickets for Group Organiser*
- Three-course meal for Group Organiser*
*Dependent on number and price of tickets purchased, and subject to availability – please ask the Box Office when making your reservation.
^Please note that Group discount only applies to the LSO's 'own promotion' concerts at the Barbican, and does not apply to LSO Family Concerts. Group discounts cannot be combined with any other discount and are not available when booking online.
Discounts for Under-18s & Educational Groups
- £5 tickets for under-18s, with no limit on maximum under-18 tickets per paying adult
- 20% discount on full price tickets for any accompanying adults, or 30% discount when booking two or more concerts within the season
How to Book
- your chosen concert(s)
- number of seats required
- preferred seating area and price band (you can check ticket prices and view the seating plan for each concert by clicking 'BOOK NOW' on the concert page)
A CHORAL WINTER CELEBRATION
An afternoon choral celebration to kick-start the festive season, featuring the LSO's family of singers, including the London Symphony Chorus.
DEBUSSY, BERLIOZ & MAHLER
Three great names of classical music. Sir Simon Rattle conducts Mahler's Symphony No 4, with music by Debussy and Berlioz in the first half. With soprano Lucy Crowe.
LSO Music Director Sir Simon Rattle conducts a masterpiece on an epic scale: Haydn's The Creation (sung in English). Featuring a star line-up of soloists and the London Symphony Chorus.
LSO Conductor Laureate Michael Tilson Thomas brings a lifetime’s insight and experience to Gustav Mahler’s mighty and iconic Fifth Symphony.
Experience Something Different
Groups don't just receive discounts to our evening concerts. Explore daytime and early-evening options and make the most of our group benefits with BBC Radio 3 Lunchtime Concerts at LSO St Luke's and Half Six Fix Concerts at the Barbican.
Half Six Fix Concerts