We can’t wait to welcome you back to LSO St Luke’s, and want to give you the peace of mind you need to enjoy live performances with us again. Your safety is paramount, and we’re following the latest advice to make sure your concert experience is safe, so you can focus on the music.
Please read all of this information before attending a concert.
What we'll be doing
- Reducing the number of tickets available for each performance.
- Operating an ‘advance booking only’ policy and providing multiple performances on each day to choose from.
- Following all social distancing guidelines, to ensure that audience members, staff and performers can stay a safe distance from each other at all times.
- Cleaning the hall and each seat between performances.
- Providing hand sanitising stations at the entrance.
- Using paper-free ticketing, programme notes and contactless donation points.
- Operating a one-way system so you can move safely through the venue.
- Equipping our staff with PPE.
What we ask of you
- Stay at home if you or someone you know has experienced any of the symptoms of COVID-19 in the two weeks prior to the concert.
- Please do not arrive any earlier than 30 minutes before the concert.
- Maintain a distance of at least two metres from staff and other audience members at all times. Seating in the Jerwood Hall will be spaced to allow this.
- You must wear a face covering inside LSO St Luke's at all times, unless you are exempt due to an age, health or disability reason.
- Use our e-ticket system and view programme notes on your mobile device.
- Please note that there is no café or cloakroom access.
- We may have to refuse admission in exceptional circumstances.
- To allow appropriate social distancing and minimise the build-up of long queues, both sets of toilets at LSO St Luke's are available to all, and we are operating a one-in-one-out system.
- Please note that all tickets must be booked in advance and will not be available on the door.
- Please only book tickets for yourself and people in your household group/support bubble.
- When you arrive, you will be greeted at the gate, then asked to queue in churchyard space, observing the distances marked out on the ground.
- Once you reach the front of the queue, show your confirmation email to our staff.
- You will then be guided into the Jerwood Hall and shown to your seat, which will be positioned at a safe distance from the other chairs. For now, you will not be able to choose where you sit in the Hall.
- Free digital concert programmes will be available to view on your mobile phone or tablet. Free wi-fi will be provided.
- Once the concert is over, please remain in your seat until you are guided to leave by our stewards, to ensure that you are able to exit the Hall safely.
- We recommend walking or cycling to LSO St Luke's where possible.
- Cycle racks are available on Mitchell Street, just around the corner from LSO St Luke’s. There are TfL Cycle Hire Docking Stations located by Finsbury Leisure Centre and on Bath Street. You can find the nearest docking station and bike availability on the TfL website.
- If you have to use public transport to get here, please wear a face covering for the full duration of your journey unless exempt. More information about getting here via public transport is available here.
Anything you’d like to ask us?
We have been granted the use of Society Of London Theatre & UK Theatre's 'See It Safely' mark. The mark certifies that we are complying with the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, to ensure the safety of our staff and audiences.