The LSO is proud to work with the most talented soloists and conductors. Soloists and orchestra players all strive to the same end – to make music which affects the audience and which exudes artistic excellence.
I love the idea of taking people to places that they’ve never been to before, musically.
Sir Mark Elder, Conductor
The LSO wishes to create a foundation of philanthropic support which will enable the Orchestra to continue making music of the highest standard with these key artists.
Each soloist develops a unique relationship with the LSO, and with ongoing support the Orchestra will be able to invite artists to return over a number of years resulting in a significant artistic association.
Members of the Artists’ Circle form a dedicated group of supporters who are demonstrating their commitment to what the LSO does best – world-class performances. With your help we can continue to make this possible.
In recognition of the generous and much-valued support from the Circle, members will be offered meaningful opportunities to meet with the artists and players, and encouraged to develop a closer relationship with the musicians whilst supporting their performances with the LSO.
Annual membership £10,000 or £833.33/month
With support from the Artists’ Circle the LSO will:
- Engage the world’s leading soloists and conductors
- Make music of the highest standard
- Develop long-term relationships with the most talented musicians
- Maintain a reputation as one of the best Orchestras in the world
Artists’ Circle members will be:
- Kept informed of all LSO performances in London and on tour
- Offered a personalised priority booking box office
- Offered opportunities throughout the season to attend LSO performances with leading artists
- Invited to special events with soloists, conductors and players throughout the season
Join the Artists' Circle today
For more information please contact the LSO Development Office on 020 7382 2514, email email@example.com or download an application form below.
The London Symphony Orchestra is a registered charity no 232391.